6.13.2009

living outside.

im currently takin broadcastin course at tarc. its far away from here(my hse), n its nt easy to travel there everyday as its wastin money n also time. so im livin outside, sumwhr around my college, hibiscus garden. lol. actually its taman bunga raya, im jz trying to make it sounds more classy. xD firstly i tot its easy living outside, after my first week, i realize its nt gonna b easy..
wtf~ i lazy type long long so ill jz list out all da "home" n "another home" thingy. i guess u guys can haf better understandin.

home#

\eat for free?
\dun haf to wash own shirts
\can stay naked in room
\can go shsh witout closing toilet door
\and many other positive things

ANOTHER home#
(im referrin to my permanent home)

\haf to pay for my own food
\wash my own f*******kin shirst (which i dun normaly do)
\must wear at least singlet in hse (coz thrs female hsemates)
\mst close da door when doin business in toilet (same reason as above)
\and many other things dat i hate doin

conclusion, i love my home.
nothing is sweeter den home sweet home.

ps* hey i love my college life as well, k?

teehee.~

No comments: