8.26.2009

oh my futsal~ xD~!

my old futsal topic!! kekeke!
lets haf a glance on it!

from front* me, brandon, anthony, huba, ben, vc, alvin, christ.
our first match. FUN but draw. :(
our cheerleadersss! teeehee!
family picture! :D


our cheerleaders leader? ==
brandon! striker! go score la!

vc. my goalkeeper. goooood job!!
huba! more than any amateur player. :D
constipated lookin guy! nola, its christ!
me myself. no comment xD
ben. lalazai. i cant forget that penalty. ==
anthony. good lookin huh? :D
alvine, din haf a chance to let him play dou.
its our first time to join a futsal competition in tarc. hmm. pretty weelll, aldou we are lack of experience. but its still nice to play it wit my frens.. guys, we can make it to the quaterfinal, its already more than ive expected. next time we wiilll try again! we will see final survivor in finals!! GOGOGO!! EXTREME 1 GO!
one j

No comments: